GBA provides Enrollment IT Services for building and supporting enrollment cases on a variety of platforms.
GBA case building service covers both core and voluntary benefit plans and is available for Open-Enrollment-only and Perpetual (year-round) cases.
To assure the highest quality of perpetual support, GBA assigns an Account Manager to your case build and ongoing support.
Optional services included in the case build:
Configure rates and eligibility rules for all plans.
- Deploy onscreen product presentations.
- Prepare and upload census.
- Configure imports and exports for data interchange.
- Prepare custom forms.
- Prepare laptop software.
- Prepare benefit statement report.
- Review quality assurance of the case setup.
- Test the enrollment for correct underwriting rules, rates, forms and EDI files.
Ongoing support includes:
- Help with benefits administration throughout the year.
- Advice about base practices, system usage, trouble shooting and configuration issues.
- Assistance with EDI configuration,
- J-Scripting and custom reports.
- Support for the case installation on laptop.
Additional services or offerings to be considered and discussed
– cobra administration, 125, single point billing/bill reconciliation, benefit booklet development and fulfillment.